Emilie Boland is Luxembourgish model and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She lives in Sandweiler, Luxembourg.
- She enjoys horseback riding and Muay Thai.
- She speaks French and English.
- She is a former flight attendant.
- She is 5’10” tall.
- On December 29, 2015, she was at the ORO Nightclub in in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic where she saw Shaquille O’Neal.
- On January 25, 2020, she competed at Miss Luxembourg 2020 in Bertrange, Luxembourg and won the title.
- On June 6, 2020, she took to Instagram to support the Black Lives Matter movement along with Miss Luxembourg 2020 first runner-up Alessandra Crescenzo.
- She was 23 years old when she was crowned Miss Luxembourg 2020. She was supposed to represent Luxembourg at Miss World 2020, which was cancelled due to the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
- In February 2021, she visited Paris, France.
- On July 11, 2021, she crowned her successor Miss Luxembourg 2021 Lea Sevenig at the Pinacothèque museum in Gare, Luxembourg City.
- On August 31, 2021, she was in Beggen, Luxembourg and volunteered at Cent Buttek, an association where people with a small income can do their grocery shopping for 2€ ($2.36).
- On December 16, 2021, she will represent Luxembourg at Miss World 2021 at the Coca-Cola Music Hall in San Juan, Puerto Rico.