Lea Sevenig is a Luxembourgish beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She hails from Luxembourg City, Luxembourg.
- She attended Lycée Vauban in Luxembourg.
- She is fluent in Luxembourgish, German, French and English.
- She enjoys acting.
- In 2016, she played the role of France Gall in the play “Gainsbourg – Gainsbarre.”
- On July 11, 2021, she was crowned Miss Luxembourg 2021 at the Pinacothèque museum in Gare, Luxembourg City, succeeding Emilie Boland.
- She was 21 years old when she was crowned Miss Luxembourg 2021.
- While reigning as Miss Luxembourg 2021, she is studying at the Institut Paul Bocuse in Lyon, France.
- On August 31, 2021, she visited Cannes, France.
- She will present Luxembourg at Miss World 2022.