Leren Mae Magnaye Bautista is a Filipino model and beauty queen. She is Efren Bautista and Leticia Bautista‘s daughter.
Leren was born and raised in Los Baños, Laguna, Philippines. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She attended Maquiling School Incorporated and Trace College, which are both in Los Baños.
- She earned her bachelor’s degree in marketing management from the Colegio de San Juan de Letran in Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- She is 5’8″ tall.
- She is Miss Los Baños 2013.
- She is Binibining Laguna 2014.
- On August 2, 2015, she competed against 29 other candidates at Mutya ng Pilipinas 2015 at the Resorts World Manila in Pasay City, Metro Manila. She won the higher of the two titles at stake, which is Mutya ng Pilipinas Asia Pacific International 2015, which was renamed Mutya ng Pilipinas Tourism Queen of the Year International 2015.
- On December 31, 2015, she represented the Philippines and competed against 56 other candidates at Miss Tourism Queen of the Year International 2015 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and won the title.
- On June 9, 2019, she competed against 39 other candidates at Bb. Pilipinas 2019 at the Smart Araneta Coliseum in Quezon City, Metro Manila. She won the sixth highest title, which is Bb. Pilipinas Globe 2019.
- On October 21, 2019, she represented the Philippines and competed against 48 other candidates at Miss Globe 2019 in Ulcinj, Montegro. She was second runner-up.
- In June 2021, her digital billboard for Pinay Magazine made it to Times Square in New York City, New York, United States.
- On July 29, 2021, she was a guest at the meeting of the Laguna chapter of the League of Municipalities of the Philippines.
- She was 28 years old when she joined Miss Universe Philippines 2021.
- She is representing Laguna at Miss Universe Philippines 2021.