Celia Maria Perdomo Monterrosa is a Honduran model and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born and raised in San José de las Colinas, Santa Bárbara, Honduras.
- She loves dancing and playing basketball.
- She is 5’11” tall.
- She is Miss United Continents Honduras 2015.
- In September 2015, she represented Honduras at Miss United Continent 2015 at the Teatro Centro Civico Eloy Alfaro in Guayaquil, Ecuador. She was unplaced.
- On August 19, 2017, she was crowned Miss Mundo Honduras 2017 at Hotel Quinta Real in La Ceiba, Honduras.
- On November 18, 2017, she represented Honduras and competed against 117 other candidates at Miss World 2017 at the Sanya City Arena in Sanya, China. She was unplaced.
- In March 2021, she visited El Salvador.
- In August 2021, she visited Colombia.
- On September 1, 2021, she was appointed as Honduras’s Miss Grand International 2021 candidate.
- She was 25 years old when she was crowned Miss Grand Honduras 2021.
- While reigning as Miss Grand Honduras 2021, she was pursuing her bachelor’s degree in odontology at the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de Honduras (UNAH) in Tegucigalpa, Honduras.
- She will represent Honduras at Miss Grand International 2021 in Phuket, Thailand.