Phum Sophorn is a Cambodian beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She hails from Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- She is a talented vocalist.
- She plays the guitar.
- On December 23, 2020, she competed against 30 other candidates at Miss World Cambodia 2020 and won the title.
- She was 18 years old when she was crowned Miss World Cambodia 2020.
- On December 29, 2020, she and three other Cambodian beauty queens visited the Royal Thai Embassy in Phnom Penh.
- She was supposed to represent Cambodia at Miss World 2020, which was cancelled due to the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
- On January 5, 2021, she was at the ARATA Garden Residences in Phnom Penh.
- On August 31, 2021, she attended the launch of the first ever 7-Eleven in Cambodia.
- On December 16, 2021, she will represent Cambodia at Miss World 2021 at the José Miguel Agrelot Coliseum in San Juan, Puerto Rico.