Olivia Yacé is an Ivorian model and beauty queen. She speaks French and English.
Yace hails from Yamoussoukro, Côte d’Ivoire. Here are 13 more things about her:
- In August 2015, she was featured in the Uniwax magazine wearing Gilles Toure’s design.
- In October 2015, she walked the runway in the Top 10 de la Mode Ivoirienne fashion show.
- From 2016 to 2020, she attended Widener University in Chester, Pennsylvania, United States where she earned her bachelor’s degree in business management with a concentration in marketing..
- From February 2016 to June 2016, she worked for Eolis Abidjan in Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire as an assistant event coordinator.
- In May 2016, she walked the runway in a fashion show in Geneva, Switzerland.
- In September 2016, she graced the cover of the BTENDANCE WEBZINE.
- In January 2018, she graced the cover of Le Boulevard webzine. From January 2018 to April 2018, she worked as a marketing event coordinator for the chapter of French-American Chamber of Commerce in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- From February 2019 to September 2021, she was a Monat Global market partner.
- In June 2019, she visited Lausanne, Switzerland. From June 2019 to December 2019, she worked for Sofitel in Cote d’Ivoire as an event coordinator.
- In October 2019, she visited Paris, France.
- On September 4, 2021, she competed against 23 other candidates at Miss Cote d’Ivoire 2021 at the Sofitel Abidjan Hôtel Ivoire in Abidjan, making her Cote d’Ivoire’s Miss World 2021 candidate.
- She was 23 years old when she was crowned Miss World Cote d’Ivoire 2021.
- On December 16, 2021, she will represent Cote d’Ivoire at Miss World 2021 at the José Miguel Agrelot Coliseum in San Juan, Puerto Rico.