Daria Goncharevich is a Belarusian model and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She hails from Minsk, Belarus.
- She speaks Russian and English.
- It is her dream to organize a fashion week in Belarus.
- On February 8, 2019, she started working for the National School of Beauty in Minsk as a model and a catwalk teacher.
- On September 10, 2021, she competed against 28 other candidates at Miss Belarus 2021 at the Minsk Sports Palace in Minsk and won the title, making her Belarus’s Miss World 2021 candidate.
- First Belarus president Alexander Lukashenko attended the Miss Belarus 2021 coronation ceremony. He gave her flowers during her coronation.
- She was 18 years old when she was crowned Miss World Belarus 2021.
- She is the 12th woman to hold the Miss Belarus title.
- On December 16, 2021, she will represent Belarus at Miss World 2021 at the José Miguel Agrelot Coliseum in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- If she wins Miss World 2021, she will be the international beauty pageant’s first titleholder from Belarus. If she reaches either the quarterfinals or the semifinals, she will be the second Miss Belarus to place in the competition following Maria Vasilevich who finished in the Top 5 in 2018.