Vanessa Ukevwe Chinyemba is a Zambian model and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She hails from Lusaka, Zambia.
- In 2019, she enrolled at the National Institute of Public Administration (NIPA) in Lusaka to pursue a bachelor’s degree in public relations.
- As a brand ambassador, she took to Instagram to promote Shodol Cosmetics on December 29, 2020.
- On December 30, 2020, she competed against 12 other finalists at Miss Zambia 2020 at The Corner Cafe in Lusaka and won the title, making her Zambia’s Miss World 2021 representative.
- She was 23 years old when she was crowned Miss World Zambia 2021.
- In January 2021, she was interviewed by JoyFm host DJ Pressure-T (PMC).
- On March 1, 2021, she took to Instagram to promote The Zambia I Want. She works for the nongovernment organization as a mobilization director.
- As a brand ambassador, she took to Instagram to promote the land ownership empowerment cooperation Namayo At Work on March 4, 2021.
- On September 5, 2021, she was dressed by Interfashional Africa chief executive officer Julie Mayida Jacobs. On September 6, 2021, she was with Top Model Zambia 2021 Precious Ng’oma.
- On December 16, 2021, she will represent Zambia at Miss World 2021 at the José Miguel Agrelot Coliseum in San Juan, Puerto Rico.