Valeria Gutiérrez Pinto is an Ecuadorian-American model and beauty queen. Here are 13more things about her:
- She was born in Guayaquil, Ecuador.
- She lives in Miami, Florida, United States.
- She speaks English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- She studied professional broadcast presenting at the Aspire TV Presenter Training in London, England.
- She is 5’8″ tall.
- In April 2019, she visited Mexico.
- In October 2020, she visited the Windsor Castle in Windsor, England and the Buckingham Palace in London.
- In December 2020, she visited Puerto Rico.
- In July 2021, she was in Quevedo, Ecuador.
- On September 11, 2021, she represented the Ecuadorian community in the U.S. and competed against 19 other candidates at Miss Ecuador 2021 at Malecon Eloy Alfaro in Quevedo, Los Rios, Ecuador. She was runner-up to Susana “Susy” Sacoto, making her Ecuador’s Miss International 2022 candidate.
- She was 22 years old when she was crowned Miss International Ecuador 2022.
- While reigning as Miss International Ecuador 2022, she was pursuing her bachelor’s degree in social communication at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) in Los Angeles, California, USA.
- She will represent Ecuador at Miss International 2022 in Japan.