Selena Ali is a Belgian model and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from Merksem, Antwerp, Belgium.
- She loves animals, especially cats.
- She volunteers at VOC Brasschaat/Kapellen, a non-profit organization that cares for wild animals in distress.
- She owns Dolce Donna, a retail shop for lingerie and fashion.
- On January 11, 2020, she competed against 31 other candidates at Miss Belgium 2020 at the Plopsaland Theater in De Panne, Belgium. She was unplaced.
- On August 24, 2020, she was in Leuven, Belgium.
- In November 2020, she visited Arles, Bouches-du-Rhône, Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur, France.
- On June 26, 2021, she competed against 13 other finalists at Miss Exclusive 2021 at Sotto’s in Zottegem, East Flanders, Belgium. She was runner-up to Nisa Van Baelen and earned the Miss Exclusive Air 2021 title.
- As Miss Exclusive 2021, Van Baelen was supposed to represent Belgium at Miss Earth 2021 but on September 13, 2021, Miss Exclusive announced that Van Baelen would not be able to compete in the Philippines-based international beauty pageant, which will be held virtually for two months, due to contractual agreements with partners and work. As the runner-up, she replaced Van Baelen.
- She was 24 years old when she was appointed as Miss Earth Belgium 2021.
- While reigning as Miss Earth Belgium 2021, she was pursuing her bachelor’s degree in applied psychology.
- In September 2021, she was in Corfu, Kerkira, Greece.
- She will represent Belgium at Miss Earth 2021.