Yuliia Pavlikova is a Russian model and beauty queen who is a member of the Fund for the Protection of Animals. She lives in Moscow, Russia and she holds a doctorate degree in economics.
From 2013 to 2020, Pavlikova won 15 beauty pageant competitions. This made her the Russian woman with the most beauty pageant titles during that period.
Pavlikova attended Morskoy Tekhnicheskiy Litsey in Krasnodar Krai, Russia and Universitet Ekonomiki I Upravleniya in Simferopol, Crimea. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is 5’9″ tall.
- She is Miss Photo Eurasia 2013.
- She is 1st Beauty of the World 2014.
- She is a Queen International 2015 finalist.
- She is Face of Crimea 2015.
- She is 1st Queen Eurasia 2016. In 2016, she founded Mega Foto Day (MFD) modeling school and agency.
- She is a Miss Europe 2017 finalist.
- In 2018, she became the director of Global Model of the World, which is held annually in Turkey. She is Queen Peacemaker World 2018. When she represented Crimea at Global Fest Eurasia Stars 2018 in Istanbul, Turkey, she was named the Diamond Star.
- She is Lady Universe 2019.
- She is Queen of Russia 2020 and Miss Supermodel Globe 2020. In October 2020, she represented Russia at Miss World Next Top Model 2020 in Beirut, Lebanon and won the title.
- In September 2021, she was appointed as Miss Earth Bulgaria 2021.
- She was 28 years old when she was crowned Miss Earth Bulgaria 2021.
- She will represent Bulgaria at Miss Earth 2021.