Emilia Lepomäki is a Finnish model and beauty queen who loves sports, particularly the Finnish baseball Pesäpallo. She is related to Miss Suomi 2003 and Miss Scandinavia 2004 Piritta Hagman.
Originally from Pori, Finland, Lepomäki lives in Espoo, Finland. She earned her bachelor’s degree in business administration from the Laurea University of Applied Sciences in Vantaa, Finland.
Lepomäki is 5’9″ tall. Here are 13 more things about her:
- On February 15, 2017, she visited Porin Suomalaisen Yhteislyseon Lukio in Pori.
- In May 2018, she competed at Miss Suomi 2018. She was a semi-finalist.
- From 2018 to October 2020, she worked for Management Events in Helsinki, Finland as a VIP manager.
- In August 2019, she visited Hämeenkylän Kartano in Vantaa. In the same month, she competed at Miss Eloveena 2019 and was a finalist.
- In September 2019, she competed at Miss Europe Continental Finland 2019. She was first runner-up and was crowned Miss Eco International Finland 2020.
- In October 2019, she competed at Miss Tampere 2019. She was first runner-up.
- In October 2020, she started working for Helsingin OP Pankki Oyj in Espoo as a customer advisor.
- She was working as a loan advisor at Danske Bank when she was crowned Miss Earth Finland 2020.
- On November 29, 2020, she represent Finland at Miss Earth 2020, which was held virtually. She was unplaced.
- On April 4, 2021, she represented Finland at Miss Eco International 2021 and competed against 38 other candidates at Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh in Nasrany, Sharm El-Sheikh, South Sinai, South Sinai Governorate, Egypt. She was unplaced.
- On September 18, 2021, she competed against seven other finalists at Miss Suomi 2021 at AlfaTV in Kerava, Uusimaa, Finland. She won the Miss World Finland 2021 title.
- She was 23 years old when she was crowned Miss World Finland 2021.
- On December 16, 2021, she will represent Finland at Miss World 2021 at the José Miguel Agrelot Coliseum in San Juan, Puerto Rico.