Oluchi Chioma Madubuike is a Nigerian-American nurse, model and beauty queen. She lives in Detroit, Michigan, United States.
Madubuike is skilled in medication reconciliation. Here are 13 more things about her:
- From 2010 to 2013, she attended Charles Dale Memorial International School in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
- In 2013, she enrolled at The University of Texas at Arlington in Arlington, Texas, USA.
- On September 3, 2016, she was crowned Miss Africa Texas 2016.
- On May 111, 2017, she graduated from The University of Texas at Arlington magna cum laude with a bachelor’s degree in nursing. Her thesis was titled, “Facilitating the Integration of Nigerian Nurses into a U.S. Hospital Environment.”
- From July 2017 to July 2018, she worked for Baylor Scott and White Health in Waco, Texas as a nurse.
- In August 2018, she started working for ADEX Medical Staffing in Detroit as an emergency room nurse.
- In March 2019, she visited Mexico.
- On May 25, 2019, she represented Abia at Miss Nigeria USA 2019 at the Kumble Theatre in Brooklyn, New York, USA. It was Funmike Lagoke who won the title.
- In August 2019, she started working for ADEX Medical Staffing as an intensive care nurse.
- In April 2021, she left ADEX Medical Staffing and joined LeaderStat as an intensive care nurse.
- On September 18, 2021, she represented the Federal Capital Territory or Abuja at Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN) 2021 in Eko Hotel in Victoria Island, Nigeria and won the title, making her Nigeria’s Miss World 2021 representative.
- She was 25 years old when she was crowned Miss World Nigeria 2021.
- On December 16, 2021, she will represent Nigeria at Miss World 2021 at the José Miguel Agrelot Coliseum in San Juan, Puerto Rico.