Vonesa Alijaj is an educator, activist, model and beauty queen from Kosovo. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from Gjakova, Kosovo.
- She was born and raised in Luxembourg. She attended Lycée Technique pour Professions Educatives et Sociales (LTPES) in Merch, Luxembourg.
- She speaks six languages namely Albanian, Luxembourgish, English, French, German and Spanish.
- She is the founder of the nonprofit organization Vlorentis Organization.
- She is 5’7″ tall.
- On December 31, 2014, she represented Albania at Miss Tourism International 2014 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. She was unplaced.
- On November 15, 2014, she was crowned Miss Luxembourg 2015 in Mondorf-les-Bains, Luxembourg.
- She was supposed to represent Luxembourg at Miss World 2015 in Sanya, China on December 19, 2015 but she withdrew before the coronation night.
- In December 2018, she visited Cayo Levantado, Samaná Bay, Dominican Republic.
- On May 6, 2019, she watched a Premier League game at the Stamford Bridge in London, England.
- In 2020, she tried skydiving in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- On July 9, 2021, she competed at Miss Universe Kosovo 2021 at the Adorions Palace in Tirana, Albania. Shkurtesa “Tuti” Sejdiu of Gjilan, Kosovo was crowned Miss Universe Kosovo 2021 while she won the Miss Earth Kosovo 2021 title.
- She was 25 years old when she was crowned Miss Earth Kosovo 2021. In September 2021, she announced that she would no longer participate at Miss Earth 2021 in November 2021 without giving details.