Klaudia Bleimer is an Austrian nurse, model and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is from Vienna, Austria.
- She is 5’9″ tall.
- On October 15, 2016, she visited Mumok, a museum in the Museumsquartier in Vienna.
- In August 2017, she visited Krakow, Poland.
- On July 29, 2019, she attended a wedding in Grywałd, Krościenko nad Dunajcem, Nowy Targ, Poland.
- In September 2019, she visited the Burj Al Arab Beach in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- In September 2020, she visited Líndos, Dhodhekanisos, Greece.
- On December 7, 2020, she visited Łazienki Królewskie in Warsaw, Poland.
- On January 20, 2021, she was in Donaustadt, Vienna.
- On April 22, 2021, she was in Rzeszów, Poland.
- On August 29, 2021, she was crowned Miss Earth Austria 2021 at the Kursalon Hübner in Vienna.
- She was 25 years old when she was crowned Miss Earth Austria 2021.
- On September 22, 2021, she decided to give up her Miss Earth Austria 2021 crown because of her schedule as a nurse. She was replaced by her runner-up Enya Rock as Austria’s Miss Earth 2021 candidate.