Tracy Maureen Perez is a Filipino industrial engineer, model and beauty queen. She is a foodie who also loves online gaming, travelling and outdoor activities.
Perez was raised by a single mother. Her late mother Chona Perez was a Binibining Cebu finalist and was once named among Cebu’s Five Prettiest.
Tracy’s favorite sports are volleyball and badminton. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She lives in Cebu City, Philippines but she is originally from Baguyan, Agusan del Sur.
- She previously worked as an associate software engineer at Accenture.
- She stands 5’5″.
- From 2008 to 2014, she attended the University of San Carlos in Cebu City where she earned her bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering.
- On January 13, 2016, she competed against 11 other candidates at Miss Cebu 2016 in the Pacific Grand Ballroom of the Waterfront Cebu City Hotel and Casino in Cebu City. She was runner-up to Gabriele Raine Baljak.
- On October 28, 2017, she represented Argao at Binibining Cebu 2017 and competed against 53 other candidates at the Pacific Grand Ballroom of Waterfront Cebu City Hotel and Casino in Cebu City. She finished sixth.
- On October 19, 2018, she represented Madridejos at Binibining Cebu 2018 and competed against 52 other candidates at the Pacific Grand Ballroom of Waterfront Cebu City Hotel and Casino. She finished third and was crowned Binibining Cebu Charity 2018.
- On September 15, 2019, she represented Cebu City at Miss World Philippines 2019 and competed against 39 other candidates at the Smart Araneta Coliseum in Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines. She finished in the Top 12.
- When she crowned her successor Binibining Cebu Charity 2020 Betty Davis, she met Miss Universe 2018 Catriona Gray.
- On October 25, 2020, she represented Cebu City at Miss Universe Philippines 2020 and competed against 45 other candidates at the Cordillera Convention Hall at the Baguio Country Club in Baguio City, Philippines. She won Best in Swimsuit Photo and Miss Photogenic and finished in the Top 16.
- On October 3, 2021, she represented Cebu City at Miss World Philippines 2021 and competed against 43 other candidates at the Subic Bay Exhibition and Convention Center in Subic Bay Freeport Zone, Olongapo City, Philippines. On October 4, 2021, she was crowned Miss World Philippines 2021.
- She was 28 years old when she was crowned Miss World Philippines 2021.
- On December 16, 2021, she will represent the Philippines at Miss World 2021 at the José Miguel Agrelot Coliseum in San Juan, Puerto Rico.