Cynthia Anne “Cindy” Brooks Gruden is a white woman originally from Tennessee, United States. She is a philanthropist and a former National Cheerleader Association teacher.
Gruden lives in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA with her husband Jon Gruden and their three children. She has lived in different parts of Florida, USA Clearwater, Tampa, North Redington Beach and different parts of California including Danville, Pleasanton and Alameda.
Cindy previously lived in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA, in Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA and in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, USA. Here are 13 more things her:
- She is a native of Chestnut Hill, Jefferson County, Tennessee. Aside from Chestnut Hill, she has lived in other parts of Tennessee including Dandridge and Knoxville.
- She is Larry Wayne Brooks and Evelyn Brooks Reese‘s daughter.
- She studied classical piano and music education.
- She earned her bachelor’s degree in educational administration from the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. She met Jon at the university while he was a graduate assistant for the football team and she was a member of the cheerleading squad.
- In July 1991, she and Jon got married.
- In 1994, she gave birth to Jon David “Deuce” Gruden II.
- In 1997, she gave birth to Michael James Gruden.
- In 2000, she gave birth to Jayson Troy Gruden.
- On May 29, 2002, she registered to vote in Hillsborough County, Florida. She was affiliated with the Republican Party of Florida.
- On August 14, 2007, her stepfather Holland C. Reese, a U.S. Army veteran, passed away.
- In 2020, she created a University of Tennessee online course amid the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
- In September 2021, she and Jon closed on their new two-story home in Southern Highlands, Las Vegas Valley, Nevada at $4.3 million.
- She and Jon were both 58 years old when she resigned as the head coach of the National Football League team Las Vegas Raiders on October 11, 2021 following the revelation that he used racist, homophobic and sexist language in emails between 2011 and 2018.