Emilia Dobreva is a Kosovar-Serbian entrepreneur, car racer, model, beauty queen, television presenter and mental health advocate. She speaks six languages including English and Chinese and she enjoys dancing, oil painting and writing poems.
Dobreva is based in Nad Al, Sheba, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born in Pristina, Kosovo.
- She earned her bachelor’s degree in fashion design from Istituto Marangoni in Milan, Italy. She also holds bachelor’s degree in journalism.
- She owns a clothing brand called Dashuri.
- She is 5’11” tall.
- In 2009, she started modeling.
- In August 2016, she competed at Miss Union Baku 2016 representing Russia where she was studying at the time. She was second runner-up.
- In November 2016, she represented Siberia at Miss Model of the World 2016 in Turkey. She was fourth runner-up.
- On April 14, 2017, she represented Kosovo at Miss Eco International 2017 and competed against 57 other candidates in Egypt. She was unplaced.
- On May 13, 2017, she represented Kosovo at Miss Supertalent of the World 2017 and competed against 41 other candidates in South Korea. She was unplaced but won the Best in Swimsuit award.
- On September 16, 2017, she represented Kosovo at Miss Cosmopolitan World 2017 and competed against 29 other candidates at Putrajaya Marriott Hotel in Wilayah Persekutuan Putrajaya, Malaysia. She finished in the Top 10 and was one of the three Best Talent winners.
- On July 27, 2019, she represented Serbia at Miss Friendship International 2019 and competed against 45 other candidates at the Xian Tang Zhong Binhu Performance Hall in Chengdu, China. She won the title.
- She was 24 years old when she became a Miss Universe UAE 2021 candidate.
- On November 7, 2021, she will compete against 29 other candidates at Miss Universe UAE 2021 at La Perle in Al Habtoor City, Dubai. If she wins, she will represent the UAE at Miss Universe 2021 in Eilat, Israel.