Cinderella Faye Palasík Obeñita is a beauty queen and model from Cagayan de Oro, Philippines. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born in Misamis Oriental, Philippines.
- She earned her bachelor’s degree in mass communication from the Liceo de Cagayan University. She graduated magna cum laude.
- She works as the head of the planning and events division of the Provincial Tourism Office in Misamis Oriental.
- She considers Mother Teresa and Kobe Bryant as her role models.
- She is an advocate of cervical cancer prevention. She is the founder of CROWN CDO: A Cervical Cancer Awareness Circle.
- On March 12, 2019, she was one of the hosts of Miss Teen Philippines Northern Mindanao 2019 in Cagayan de Oro.
- On August 24, 2019, she was crowned Miss Cagayan de Oro 2019 at the Limketkai Atrium in Cagayan de Oro.
- On October 19, 2019, she was featured in the MAGS on the Catwalk event at the Limketkai Atrium.
- On December 5, 2019, she hosted Mutya ng Bulua 2019 in Barangay Bulua, Cagayan de Oro.
- On December 13, 2019, she took part in the medical mission at the Sacred Heart Parish in Cagayan de Oro.
- On July 11, 2021, she represented Cagayan de Oro at Binibining Pilipinas 2021 in Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines. Receiving the most online votes, she won the People’s Choice award and automatically earned a spot in the Top 13. In the end, she won the Miss Intercontinental Philippines 2021 title.
- She was 25 years old when she was crowned Miss Intercontinental Philippines 2021.
- On October 29, 2021, she represented the Philippines at Miss Intercontinental 2021 and competed against 71 other candidates at Hotel SUNRISE Diamond Beach Resort in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt. She won the title, making her the international beauty pageant’s second titleholder from the Philippines following Miss Intercontinental 2018 Karen Gallman.