Kenneth Robert Stough, Jr. is a white man from Florida, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He lives in Eustis, Lake County, Florida.
- He worked for a building supply business.
- He used to work at the Lil’ Champ Food Store on Clarcona-Ocoee Road in Orlando, Florida.
- He is 5’8″ tall.
- His registered weight is 240 lbs.
- In 1996, he lived in Orlando, Florida just across the street from Terence Paquette, who became the store manager of the Lil’ Champ Food Store on Clarcona-Ocoee Road in Orlando when he was no longer working there.
- He was 3 years younger than Paquette.
- On February 3, 1996, he allegedly injured himself while stabbing Paquette 73 times and slitting Paquette’s throat inside the Lil’ Champ Food Store on Clarcona-Ocoee Road in Orlando and stole the store’s cash register. An unknown individual’s blood was recovered from the handle of a freezer in the store but the killer was not immediately identified. On September 29, 1997, a detective closed the case pending further investigators leads. On July 22, 2003, another detective reopened the case, interviewed witnesses again and took buccal swabs, which were compared to the suspect’s blood without matches.
- In March 2021, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement‘s outside forensic laboratory found that bloodstain from the beverage freezer handle of the Lil’ Champ Food Store where Paquette was killed on February 3, 1996 showed a link to his parents.
- On August 27, 2021, investigators placed a global positioning system (GPS) device on his vehicle outside of his building supply business. Detective Brian Savelli monitored him and followed him to a gas station in Lake County.
- On September 14, 2021, Savelli saw him throw away seven Budweiser beer cans in a dumpster, recovered the cans and had them swabbed for deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), which matched the DNA found at the crime scene where Paquette was killed on February 3, 1996.
- On November 2, 2021, he was arrested in Lake County and charged with first-degree murder with a weapon and robbery with a deadly weapon.
- He was 54 years old when he was arrested on November 2, 2021.