Maureen Ann Montagne is a beauty queen from the Philippines. She was born in Chandler, Arizona, United States.
Montagne is of Filipino and French descent. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is 5’7″ tall.
- She was Miss Asia Arizona 2011 third princess.
- From 2013 to 2017, she attended Arizona State University in Tempe, Arizona.
- On July 26, 2013, she represented Arizona at Mutya ng Pilipinas 2013 in Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines. She was first runner-up.
- On November 23, 2014, she represented South Chandler at Miss Arizona USA 2015. She won the title.
- On July 12, 2015, she represented Arizona at Miss USA 2015 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA. She finished in the Top 15.
- On August 13, 2017, she represented Arizona at Miss World America 2017. She was first runner-up.
- On October 7, 2018, she represented Batangas, Philippines at Miss World Philippines 2018 in Pasay City, Metro Manila. She was crowned Miss Eco Philippines 2018.
- On March 29, 2019, she represented the Philippines at Miss Eco International 2019 in Egypt. She was first runner-up.
- In June 2020, she refused the Miss Eco International 2019 title after original titleholder Suheyn Cipriani of Peru was dethroned due to pregnancy. At the time, she was one of the candidates of Binibining Pilipinas 2020, which was eventually cancelled due to the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
- On July 11, 2021, she represented Batangas at Bb. Pilipinas 2021 in Quezon City, Metro Manila. She won the Miss Ever Bilena and Miss Cream Silk special awards and the Miss Globe Philippines 2021 title.
- She was 28 years old when she won the Miss Globe Philippines 2021 title.
- On November 5, 2021, she represented the Philippines at Miss Globe 2021 and competed against 49 other candidates at the Opera Theater in Tirana, Albania. She won the title, making her the international beauty pageant’s second titleholder from the Philippines following Miss Globe 2015 Ann Lorraine Colis.