Richard Colin Holbrook is a white man from California, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He is a resident of Escondido, San Diego County, California.
- He was Nichole Henderson‘s boyfriend. She was from Palm Desert, Riverside County, California.
- Henderson was 11 years older than him.
- He is 5’8″ tall.
- His registered weight is 170 lbs.
- On October 27, 2019, he allegedly fatally stabbed Henderson in her apartment on Panorama Drive in Palm Desert. That day, Riverside County Sheriff’s Department deputies arrested him near the intersection of Sunrise Lane and Abronia Trail in Palm Dessert. He was booked into the Larry D. Smith Correctional Facility in Banning, Riverside County.
- He was 21 years old when he was arrested on October 27, 2019.
- Before his arrest on October 27, 2019, he had no documented felony convictions.
- On October 30, 2019, he was arraigned at the Larson Justice Center in Indio, Riverside County. He was charged with murder and using a weapon during a felony.
- On March 5, 2020, he was found mentally competent to stand trial after undergoing a psychiatric evaluation. He was represented by Sean F. Leslie of Carlsbad, San Diego County, California.
- In October 2020, he tested positive for the new coronavirus (COVID-19) while in jail.
- During a preliminary hearing at the Larson Justice Center in October 2021, a Riverside County Superior Court judge found there was sufficient evidence for him to stand trial.
- On November 8, 2021, he pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity. He remained jailed on $1 million bail at the Robert Presley Detention Center in Riverside, California.