Rafaela Plastira is a Greek beauty queen and model. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She lives in Trikala, Thessaly, Greece.
- She is Martha Rizou‘s daughter. Born and raised in the Netherlands, she attended middelbaar algemeen voortgezet onderwijs (MAVO) or junior general secondary education in the Netherlands.
- She is fluent in English, Greek, Dutch and German.
- She works as a model in the Netherlands and in Greece.
- She enjoys swimming and Muay Thai.
- She holds a degree in social services management.
- She is 172 cm tall.
- She was Miss Teen Thessaly 2016.
- In May 2017, she competed in Miss Summer World in Durrës, Albania. She was unplaced.
- On June 31, 2017, she represented Greece in World Beauty Queen 2017 in South Korea. She won the Best Personality award and finished in the Top 16.
- On October 16, 2019, she won Star Hellas 2019 at the Alhambra Art Theater in Athens, Greece.
- On December 14, 2019, she represented Greece in Miss World 2019 at the ExCeL London in London, England, United Kingdom. She was unplaced.
- She was 21 years old when she was appointed Miss Universe Greece 2021 in June 2021. But on October 1, 2021, supporting a boycott by pro-Palestine activists., she gave up the title because Miss Universe 2021 would be held in Israel. On October 3, 2021, she was replaced by Star GS Hellas 2021 Katerina Kouvoutsaki, who was also replaced by Sofia Arapogianni on November 15, 2021.