Quentin Ronald Bogya is a white man from Michigan, United States. Here are eight more things about him:
- He lives in Dearborn, Livingston County, Michigan.
- On August 22, 2020, he allegedly supplied multiple female victims between the ages of 13 and 15 with alcohol before sexually assaulting them at a mobile home park in the Brighton area in Licingston County.
- On October 16, 2020, he was arraigned on two counts each of third-degree criminal sexual conduct and fourth-degree criminal sexual conduct and charged with assault with intent to commit penetration. He was represented by Donald Neville.
- His preliminary exam hearing was initially scheduled before Livingston County District Court Judge Daniel Bain on November 18, 2020.
- Following a preliminary hearing on January 11, 2021 in 53rd District Court in Howell, Michigan, he was bound over to Livingston County Circuit Court on five counts of sexual assault. One of his alleged victims testified she suffered lasting mental anguish. Bain amended one count of third-degree criminal sexual conduct to the more serious first-degree criminal sexual conduct charge and dismissed two other counts against him.
- On November 12, 2021, he pleaded guilty to one count of third-degree criminal sexual conduct and two counts fourth-degree criminal sexual conduct. As part of a plea agreement with the Livingston County Prosecutor’s Office, he also pleaded guilty to one count of possession of a controlled substance in a separate case. Prosecutors agreed to dismiss one count each of first-degree criminal sexual conduct and fourth-degree criminal sexual conduct. He remained in the Livingston County Jail in Howell. His bail was set at $50,000.
- He was 22 years old when he pleaded guilty to four counts on November 12, 2021.
- On December 9, 2021, he will appear before Livingston County Circuit Court Judge Suzanne Geddis for sentencing.