Maurice James Freeland is an African-American man from Racine, Wisconsin, United States. He is 6’1″ tall and his registered weight is 215 lbs.
In 2000, Freeland was convicted of absconding. Here are 13 more things about him:
- In 2003, he was convicted of a misdemeanor for possession of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). In 2007, he was convicted of the same crime.
- In 2008, he was convicted of a flight crime and two counts of misappropriation of identity documents.
- In 2009, he was subjected to a paternity case and convicted of taking and driving a car without the owner’s consent and obstructing an officer as a repeat offender.
- In 2010, he was arrested for disorderly conduct.
- In 2013, he convicted of possession of THC as a repeat offender and obstruction of an officer as a repeat offender.
- In 2016, a petition for alimony was filed against him and he was detained.
- On January 8, 2018, he was booked into the Kenosha County Jail in Kenosha, Wisconsin. He was charged with a probation and parole violation and three counts of disorderly conduct and released on April 8, 2018. On October 26, 2018, he was booked into the Kenosha County Jail and charged with one count of disorderly conduct. He was released that day after posting bond.
- On March 23, 2020, he was booked into the Kenosha County Jail and charged with disorderly conduct, criminal damage to property, battery, operating a motor vehicle without insurance and operating while suspended. He was released that day.
- On August 25, 2020, he allegedly kicked Kyle Rittenhouse‘s head during a Black Lives Matter protest in Kenosha after Rittenhouse shot Joseph Rosenbaum, which was before Rittenhouse shot Anthony Huber and Gaige Grosskreutz.
- He was 38 years old when he kicked Rittenhouse on August 25, 2020. On June 29, 2020, Judge Mary Kay Wagner sentenced him to 12 months probation, which was revoked on August 16, 2021 when he was sentenced to seven months in the Kenosha County Jail.
- On March 5, 2021, he was booked into the Kenosha County Jail and charged with contempt of court. He was released that day.
- On May 31, 2021, he was booked into the Kenosha County Jail and charged with battery, disorderly conduct, operating a motor vehicle without proof of insurance, operating without insurance, operating while suspended and deviating from designated lane.
- On October 24, 2021, he was released from the Kenosha County Jail.