Bruce Randall Edwards is a white man from South Carolina, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He is a resident of Myrtle Beach, Horry County, South Carolina.
- He is 6’1″ tall.
- On November 1, 2015, he, Toria Nesbitt, then 21, Daisha P. Cooper, then 19, and Kimberly S. Kirby, then 27, allegedly traveled to the Divine Deliverance Worship Center in Conway, South Carolina to assault a pastor, then 54. He, Cooper and Kirby were arrested and booked into the J. Reuben Long Detention Center in Conway. He was charged with assault and battery by mob in the third degree, disturbance of religious worship and malicious damage to place of worship.
- On August 16, 2021, he was allegedly involved in a vehicle break-in. During his arrest, he was found to be in possession of a stolen wallet that contained a victim identification from a separate vehicle breaking and entering case.
- On August 17, 2021, he was charged with assault, battery by a mob, grand larceny and larceny and booked into the J. Reuben Long Detention Center.
- On August 21, 2021, the Horry County Police Department booked him into the J. Reuben Long Detention Center. He was charged with breaking into a motor vehicle or tanks, pumps where fuel and lubricants are stored and possession of stolen property.
- At around 11:00 a.m. on October 15, 2021, he allegedly stabbed someone in the parking lot of the Coastal Grand Mall in Myrtle Beach.
- On November 18, 2021, he was arrested and charged with attempted murder, kidnapping and possession of a weapon during a violent crime.
- He was 25 years old when he was arrested on November 18, 2021.
- On November 19, 2021, he had a bond hearing. His total bond was set at $305,000.