Alexandria Flanigan is a beauty queen and a model from Alabama, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born in Birmingham, Alabama to Jeff Flanigan and Renee Flanigan.
- She has four sisters and three brothers. She is the third youngest among the eight children.
- She was raised in Cullman County, Alabama particularly in Hanceville and Good Hope.
- She is a Christian. She attends the Desperation Church in Cullman, Alabama and the Church of the Highlands in Huntsville, Alabama.
- When she was a high school student, she was involved in track, cross country and basketball.
- In 2015, she graduated from Good Hope High School.
- From January 2018 to August 2018, she was a Nelsob Bryan & Jones file clerk in Jasper, Alabama.
- She attended Jacksonville State University in Jacksonville, Alabama, Wallace State Community College in Hanceville and Highlands College in Birmingham before enrolling at the University of Alabama in Huntsville (UAH) in 2019 to take a pre-law program majoring in philosophy and minoring in political science. Also in 2019, she was a model at Nashville Fashion Week in Nashville, Tennessee, USA.
- She is the first African-American woman to hold the Miss Cullman title. On January 10, 2021, she represented Cullman at Miss Alabama USA 2021 at the Auburn Hotel Grand Ballroom in Auburn, Alabama. Beating 25 other candidates, she won the title.
- She was 24 years old when she was crowned Miss Alabama USA 2021.
- In February 2021, she started her internship at the Cullman Chamber of Commerce.
- On November 29, 2021, she represented Alabama at Miss USA 2021 at the Paradise Cove Theater of River Spirit Casino Resort in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA. She was unplaced.
- She is expected to graduate from the UAH in 2022.