Amanda Adelina Torchia is a beauty queen from Connecticut, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is of Afghan and Italian descent.
- Her father is from Calabria, Italy while her mother Luca Melissa Torchia is from Kabul, Afghanistan.
- She is the founder of the youth program called Educate to Create.
- She competed in Miss New York Teen USA 2012 and finished in the Top 10.
- She competed in Miss New York Teen USA 2014 and finished in the Top 10. She was Miss Royalty International Teen 2014.
- On July 13, 2015, she was crowned 2015 National American Miss New York Teen.
- She was unplaced at Miss New York USA 2016.
- She was unplaced at Miss New York USA 2017. She was 2017 National American Miss New York and Face of Ashley Rene.
- In 2018, she won Terani Couture‘s Glam Girl Contest.
- She was runner-up to Miss Connecticut USA 2020 Chelsea Demby.
- On June 6, 2021, she was crowned Miss Connecticut USA 2021 at the Hartford/Windsor Marriott Airport Hotel in Windsor, Connecticut.
- Representing Middlebury, Connecticut, she was 25 years old when she was crowned Miss Connecticut USA.
- On November 29, 2021, she represented Connecticut at Miss USA 2021 in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA. She was unplaced.