A’Niyah Birdsong is a healthcare provider marketer and beauty queen from Indiana, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born and raised in Anderson, Indiana.
- From July 2011 to September 2017, she worked as a sales associate for Finish Line in Noblesville, Indiana.
- From 2013 to 2017, she attended Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana where she earned her bachelor’s degree in biology. In February 2017, she was crowned Miss Indiana University 2017.
- From 2016 to 2017, she went to Indiana University and obtained her certificate in business of life sciences.
- From January 2016 and January 2017, she worked as a leasing consultant for The Scion Group in Bloomington.
- From January 2017 to May 2017, she was a Black Women in Technology assistant intern at the Indiana University’s Center of Excellence for Women in Technology.
- From September 2017 to March 2018, she worked as a personal loan specialist for OneMain Financial in Anderson.
- In March 2018, she joined the Eli Lilly and Company in Terre Haute, Indiana as a pharmaceutical sales representative. She was later promoted to a healthcare provider marketer.
- In February 2019, she was crowned Miss Kiwanis Balloon Festival 2019.
- On November 24, 2019, she competed at Miss Indiana USA 2020 at the Grand Wayne Center in Fort Wayne, Indiana. She was second runner-up, losing to titleholder Alexis Lete and first runner-up Samantha Toney.
- On July 26, 2021, she represented Anderson at Miss Indiana USA 2021 at The Paramount Theater in Anderson. Lete crowned her as the winner while Toney was her runner-up.
- She was 26 years old when she was crowned Miss Indiana USA 2021.
- On November 29, 2021, she represented Indiana at Miss USA 2021 at the Paradise Cove Theater, River Spirit Casino Resort in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA. She was unplaced.