Briana L. Siaca is a beauty queen from New York, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from Brentwood, Town of Islip, Suffolk County, New York.
- She loves cosmetic chemistry, make-up application, cooking and weight training.
- She was Miss New York USA 2017 second runner-up.
- She attended Pace University in New York City, New York. In 2015, she was in the dean’s list.
- She was runner-up to Miss New York USA 2016 Serena Bucaj.
- In May 2016, she graduated cum laude from Pace University with a bachelor’s degree in business management.
- On August 6, 2017, she was crowned Miss Long Island 2018 at Molloy College in Rockville Centre, Long Island, New York.
- She was Miss New York USA 2018 second runner-up.
- She was Miss New York USA 2019 third runner-up.
- She was Miss New York USA 2020 second runner-up.
- On August 20, 2021, she competed against 166 other candidates at Miss New York USA 2021 at the Resorts World Catskills in Monticello, New York and won the title.
- She was 27 years old when she was crowned Miss New York USA 2021.
- On November 29, 2021, she represented New York at Miss USA 2021 at the Paradise Cove Theater of River Spirit Casino Resort in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA. She was unplaced.