Cassidy Jo Jacks is a beauty queen from Arizona, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She lives in Mesa, Maricopa County, Arizona.
- Aside from Mesa, she has lived in other parts of Arizona including Phoenix.
- She is originally from Springville, Alabama, USA.
- From 2012 to 2016, she attended the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, USA where she earned her bachelor’s degree in public relations and communication studies.
- In August 2011, she started volunteering for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.
- In August 2014, she founded Feed a Soul, Fill a Heart and joined Feeding America as a fundraising volunteer. She was Miss Tuscaloosa 2014.
- She was crowned Miss Metropolitan 2015 in Alabama.
- In January 2016, she joined Habitat for Humanity International as a volunteer. She was Miss Trussville 2016 and Miss Alabama 2016 second runner-up.
- As Miss Iron City 2017, she competed at Miss Alabama 2017. She was unplaced.
- From January 2018 to December 2018, she worked for Rose + Moser + Allyn Public and Online Relations as a public relaxions account coordinator in Scottsdale, Maricopa County.
- In February 2019, she started working at LabCorp in Phoenix as a key account executive.
- On July 11, 2021, she represented Usery Mountain at Miss Arizona USA 2021 at the Higley Center for the Performing Arts in Gilbert, Maricopa County. She won the title.
- She was 27 years old when she was crowned Miss Arizona USA 2021. On November 29, 2021, she represented Arizona at Miss USA 2021 at the Paradise Cove Theater of River Spirit Casino Resort in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA. She was unplaced.