Sydney Jane Robertson is a licensed esthetician, a model and a beauty queen from Pennsylvania, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from Williamsport, Pennsylvania.
- She is the youngest among the three daughters of Allan Robertson and Diane Robertson.
- She enjoys cooking, hiking and travelling.
- She is 5’9″ tall.
- In 2012, she started modelling. When she competed at Miss Pennsylvania Teen USA 2012, she was second runner-up, losing to first runner-up Alex-Taylor Deitz and titleholder Julia Belechak.
- On December 8, 2013, she was crowned Miss Pennsylvania Teen USA 2014 at the Hyatt Regency International Airport Hotel in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. She also won the Miss Congeniality and Miss Photogenic awards.
- She was attending Commonwealth Connections Academy when she was crowned Miss Pennsylvania Teen USA 2014.
- On August 2, 2014, she represented Pennsylvania at Miss Teen USA 2014 at the Atlantis Paradise Island Resort in Nassau, Bahamas. She won the Miss Congeniality award and finished second runner-up behind first runner-up Vaeda Mann of Mississippi and titleholder K. Lee Graham of South Carolina.
- In 2018, she graduated from the Aveda Institute in Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA where she completed an esthetician program.
- On November 4, 2019, she competed at Miss Pennsylvania USA 2020 at the Richland Performing Arts Center in Johnstown, Pennsylvania. She was fourth runner-up.
- On July 31, 2021, she was crowned Miss Pennsylvania USA 2021 at the Richland Performing Arts Center. Representing Williamsport, she bested 44 other candidates.
- She was 24 years old when she was crowned Miss Pennsylvania USA 2021.
- On November 29, 2021, she represented Pennsylvania at Miss USA 2021 at the Paradise Cove Theater, River Spirit Casino Resort in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA. She was unplaced.