Celia Maria Perdomo Monterrosa is a Honduran model and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born and raised in San José de las Colinas, Santa Bárbara, Honduras.
- She loves dancing and playing basketball.
- She is 5’11” tall.
- She is Miss United Continents Honduras 2015.
- In September 2015, she represented Honduras at Miss United Continent 2015 at the Teatro Centro Civico Eloy Alfaro in Guayaquil, Ecuador. She was unplaced.
- On August 19, 2017, she was crowned Miss Mundo Honduras 2017 at Hotel Quinta Real in La Ceiba, Honduras.
- On November 18, 2017, she represented Honduras and competed against 117 other candidates at Miss World 2017 at the Sanya City Arena in Sanya, China. She was unplaced.
- In March 2021, she visited El Salvador.
- In August 2021, she visited Colombia.
- On September 1, 2021, she was appointed as Honduras’s Miss Grand International 2021 candidate.
- She was 25 years old when she was crowned Miss Grand Honduras 2021.
- While reigning as Miss Grand Honduras 2021, she was pursuing her bachelor’s degree in odontology at the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de Honduras (UNAH) in Tegucigalpa, Honduras.
- On December 4, 2021, she represented Honduras at Miss Grand International 2021 and competed against 59 other candidates at the SHOW DC Retail and Entertainment Mega Complex in Bangkok, Thailand. She was unplaced.