James Robert Crumbley is a white man from Oxford, Michigan, United States. He has lived in other parts of Michigan including Oakland, Lake Orion and Clarkston.
Crumbley previously lived in Washington, USA particularly in Issaquah and Renton. Here are 13 more things about him:
- From 1990 to 1994, he went to Duncan U. Fletcher High School in Neptune Beach, Florida, USA.
- In 1995, he was accused of check fraud.
- In 2003, his first wife gave birth to their son Eli Crumbley. She lives in Florida. He has lived in different parts of Florida including Jacksonville and Atlantis.
- In 2005, he was arrested in Duval County, Florid for driving under the influence and driving on a suspended license.
- In 2006, his second wife Jennifer Sawdon Crumbley gave birth to their son Ethan Crumbley.
- From 2015 to 2016, he was a SalesOutlook Inc. account executive.
- In August 2015, he and Jennifer bought a house in Oxford. From Florida, they moved to Oxford with Eli and Ethan. Both Eli and Ethan attended Oxford High School in Oxford. In March 2021, Eli moved out and went back to Florida.
- From 2016 to 2017, he was a Revize senior account executive.
- From 2017 to 2020, he was an Advantzware business development manager.
- In February 2021, he joined Monarch as an account executive. He was terminated in July 2021. He then joined Autonomous Inc. as an account executive.
- On November 26, 2021, he bought a Sig Sauer 9mm handgun. On November 27, 2021, his son Ethan took to Instagram to share a photo of the handgun with a caption, “Just got my new beauty today. SIG Sauer 9MM. Ask any questions I will answer.”
- At 10:00 a.m. on November 30, 2021, he and Jennifer were called into Oxford High School for a meeting with teachers about Ethan’s behavior. At 12:50 p.m., using his Sig Sauer 9mm handgun, Ethan fired 30 rounds at the school, emptying two 15-round magazines, killing four students namely Madisyn Baldwin, 17, Justin Shilling, 17, Tate Myre, 16, and Hana St. Juliana, 14, and injuring seven other students and one female teacher, then 47. Minutes later, Oakland County Sheriff‘s deputies arrested Ethan.
- He was 45 years old when Ethan was arrested on November 30, 2021. On December 1, 2021, he and Jennifer attended Ethan’s arraignment via video before Judge Nancy T. Carniak. He and his wife were seen driving a black 2021 Kia Seltos on December 2, 2021 then went missing on December 3, 2021, the day they were each charged with four counts of involuntary manslaughter. Represented by Shannon Smith and Mariell Lehman, he and his wife were found hiding in a commercial building in Detroit, Michigan on December 4, 2021. That day, he and his wife both pleaded not guilty to four counts of involuntary manslaughter and Judge Julie Nicholson set bail at $500,000 each for the couple.