Vanessa Carolina Coello Coraspe is a Venezuelan dentist, model and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born and raised in Maturin, Monagas, Venezuela.
- She speaks Portuguese and English.
- She previously lived in India.
- As a model, she has worked not only in Venezuela but also in India, Italy, Spain and Turkey.
- She is a member of the Sociedad Venezolana de Prótesis Estomatológica (SVPE) and the Sociedad de Endodoncia.
- She is the chief executive officer of La Belle Store, a women’s clothing store.
- She is 5’10” tall.
- On May 14, 2016, she represented Monagas at Señorita Odontología 2016. She was first runner-up.
- In 2019, she earned her bachelor’s degree in dentistry from Universidad Santa María in Caracas, Venezuela.
- On August 1, 2019, she represented Monagas at Miss Venezuela 2019 at the Estudio 1 de Venevisión in Caracas. She was second runner-up.
- On August 24, 2021, she was officially appointed as Venezuela’s Miss Grand International 2021 candidate.
- She was 25 years old when she was crowned Miss Grand Venezuela 2021.
- On December 4, 2021, she represented Venezuela at Miss Grand International 2021 and competed against 59 other candidates at the SHOW DC Retail and Entertainment Mega Complex in Bangkok, Thailand. She finished in the Top 10.