Zomkey Tenzin is a model and beauty queen from Belgium. She is of Tibetan descent.
Tenzin was born to a family of farmers in a Tibetan refugee camp in Mundgod, Uttara Kannada, Karnataka, India. She has two older sisters.
Aside from being fluent in Tibetan, Dutch and English, Tenzin also has basic proficiency in Hindi, French and German. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is 5’5″ tall.
- In 2011, she moved from India to Flemish Brabant, Belgium.
- In October 2016, she auditioned for “Top Model Belgium” Season 14.
- In January 2018, she was in Paris, France as a “Top Model Belgium” Season 14 finalist.
- On September 14, 2018, she took to Instagram to share a photo of herself wearing a Disenyo Handmade Luxury necklace, which was handmade in the Philippines.
- In January 2019, she competed at Miss Exclusive 2019, which selected Miss Earth Belgium 2019, and was unplaced.
- On May 4, 2019, she met Miss Supranational 2018 Valeria Vasquez.
- On November 1, 2019, she represented Belgium at Miss Asia Global 2019 and competed against 23 other candidates at the Gokulam Convention Center in Kochi, India. She won the Miss Personality award and finished in the Top 12.
- In August 2020, she visited Zürich, Switzerland.
- In January 2021, she collaborated with the clothing brand Tibetan Nomad.
- On September 18, 2021, she was crowned Miss Grand Belgium 2021.
- She was 20 years old when she was crowned Miss Grand Belgium 2021.
- On December 4, 2021, she represented Belgium at Miss Grand International 2021 and competed against 59 other candidates at the SHOW DC Retail and Entertainment Mega Complex in Bangkok, Thailand. She was unplaced.