Elísa Gróa Steinþórsdóttir is an Icelandic dancer, flight attendant, makeup artist and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from Garðabær, Capital Region, Iceland.
- She went to Verzlunarskóli Íslands and Snyrtiakademían and Commercial College of Iceland.
- She is 5’6″ tall.
- In 1999, she started her training as a dancer.
- In June 2015, she visited Reykjavik Makeup School in Reykjavik, Iceland. She competed against 23 other candidates at Miss Universe Iceland 2015 and was unplaced.
- She was Miss Universe Iceland 2016 third runner-up.
- She was Miss Universe Iceland 2017 second runner-up. From 2017 to 2019, she worked for the Icelandic airline WOW Air.
- In December 2018, she visited Havana, Cuba.
- She is Miss Eco Iceland 2019.
- When she represent Iceland at Miss Eco International 2019 in Cairo, Egypt on March 29, 2019, she was unplaced.
- On September 29, 2021, she represented the Capital Region at Miss Universe Iceland 2021 at Gamla Bio in Ingólfsstræti 2a, Reykjavík and competed against 19 other candidates. She won the title.
- She was 27 years old when she was crowned Miss Universe Iceland 2021.
- On December 12, 2021, she represented Iceland at Miss Universe 2021 and competed against 79 other candidates in Eilat, Israel. She was unplaced.