Harnaaz Kaur Sandhu is an Indian actor, model and beauty queen who advocates for mental health. Her nickname is Candy and she loves to eat candies.
Sandhu enjoys acting, singing, dancing, yoga, swimming, horse riding and cooking. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born and raised in Chandigarh, India in a Sikh family.
- She in fluent in Hindi, Punjabi and English.
- She attended Shivalik Public School and Post Graduate Government College for Girls, which are both in Chandigarh.
- She is 5’9″ tall.
- She is Timesfreshface Miss Chandigarh 2017.
- She is Miss Max Emerging Star 2018 India. On July 4, 2018, she visited Hustle Studio by Aryeman Bhatia in Chandigarh.
- On October 1, 2010, she visited Ludhiana, Punjab, India.
- She is Femina Miss India Punjab 2019. On June 15, 2019, she represented Punjab at Femina Miss India 2019 and competed against 29 other candidates at the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Indoor Stadium in Mumbai, India. She finished in the Top 12.
- In 2021, she starred in the Punjabi films “Yaara Diyan Poo Baran” and “Bai Ji Kuttange.”
- On September 30, 2021, she represented Chandigarh at Miss Diva 2021 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Mumbai and competed against 19 other finalists. She won the title, making her India’s Miss Universe 2021 candidate.
- She was 21 years old when she was crowned Miss Universe India 2021.
- While reigning as Miss Universe India 2021, she was pursuing her master’s degree in public administration.
- On December 12, 2021, she represented India at Miss Universe 2021 and competed against 79 other candidates in Eilat, Israel. She won the crown, making her the third Miss Universe from India.