Karolina Kokesova is a Czech model and beauty queen. She owns the By Kokinečka brand.
Kokesova lives in Prague, Czech Republic but she is originally from Brno, Czech Republic. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She attended Vysoká Škola Hotelová Praha in Prague where she earned her bachelor’s degree in tourism destination management.
- In May 2014, she visited Emilia-Romagna, Bologna, Italy.
- In August 2015, she went to the Balearic Islands in Ibiza, Spain.
- In April 2016, she visited Amsterdam, Netherlands and Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain.
- In August 2016, she visited Spielberg Bei Knittelfeld, Steiermark, Austria.
- In September 2016, she visited Stockholm, Sweden.
- In November 2016, she went to Santa Barbara, California, United States. She went there again in May 2017, in July 2017 and in September 2017.
- She visited Banov, Slovakia in June 2017, Dresden, Germany in August 2017, Los Angeles, California in September 2017, Hong Kong in November 2017 and Las Vegas, Nevada, USA in December 2017.
- She was Miss Czech Republic 2018 third runner-up. She visited Singapore in March 2018, Bali, Indonesia in April 2018, Amsterdam in April 2018, Lisbon, Portugal in May 2018 and Höljes, Värmlands Län, Sweden in June 2018. In August 2018, she visited different parts of the U.S. including Honolulu, Hawaii; Los Angeles; Miami Beach, Florida and New York. In November 2018, she visited Barcelona, Spain.
- Representing Czech Republic, she was crowned Miss Global 2019 in Mexico.
- On October 16, 2021, she was appointed Miss Universe Czech Republic 2021.
- She was 25 years old when she was crowned Miss Universe Czech Republic 2021.
- On December 12, 2021, she represented the Czech Republic at Miss Universe 2021 and competed against 79 other candidates in Eilat, Israel. She was unplaced.