Nadia Ferreira is a Paraguayan model, beauty queen and social activist. She loves sports and she speaks Guaraní, Spanish, Portuguese and English.
Ferreira was born and raised in Villarrica, Paraguay. Here are 13 more things about her:
- When she was eight months old, she underwent surgery with congenital torticollis.
- She is 5’9″ tall.
- In 2012, she started modelling in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay.
- She represented Paraguay at Miss Teen Universe 2014 in Guatemala. She was third runner-up.
- In 2015, she appeared in the television show “Parodiando in Telefuturo” where she parodied several artists including Violetta and Taylor Swift.
- In 2017, she moved to Asuncion, Paraguay.
- In 2018, she signed with Wilhelmina International Inc., a modeling and talent agency based in New York City, New York, United States. In the same year, she was exclusively booked to walk in the F/W 2018 show for Custo Barcelona at New York Fashion Week.
- In May 2018, she had a wardrobe malfunction while walking the runway at the Asunción Fashion Week in Asuncion. She continued walking while silk dress slipped and bared her breasts.
- From 2019 to 2021, she traveled on her own and worked as a model in not only in Paraguay but also in Germany, Mexico, Qatar, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates and the United States.
- Represented by Maniquies Management, she was featured in Harper’s Bazaar Vietnam in 2020.
- While working as a model amid the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic in 2021, she was pursuing a bachelor’s degree in commercial engineering at the Universidad Americana in Asunción. She graced the cover of Glamour Bulgaria in January 2021 and was featured in a Marie Claire Arabia editorial in July 2021.
- She was 22 years old when Promociones Gloria officially appointed her as Miss Universe Paraguay 2021 on August 31, 2021.
- On December 12, 2021, she represented Paraguay at Miss Universe 2021 and competed against 79 other candidates in Eilat, Israel. She was runner-up to Harnaaz Sandhu of India.