Ora Antonia Ivanišević is a Croatian makeup artist, hairstylist, painter and beauty queen from Croatia. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She hails from Dubrovnik, Croatia.
- She speaks Croatian, English and Russian.
- She is passionate about promoting education to young adults.
- She volunteers at a Down Syndrome Association’s home.
- She is 6’0″ tall.
- In 2009, she started playing volleyball competitively.
- On July 14, 2021, she competed at Miss Universe Croatia 2021 at the Esplanade Hotel in Zagreb, Croatia. She defeated 14 other candidates including first runner-up Lorena Mustać and second runner-up Ozana Franović.
- She was 20 years old when she was crowned Miss Universe Croatia 2021.
- While reigning as Miss Universe Croatia 2021, she was studying management in tourism.
- On December 12, 2021, she represented Croatia at Miss Universe 2021 and competed against 79 other candidates in Eilat, Israel. She was unplaced.