Sarah Loinaz Marjani is a Spanish-Moroccan model and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is from San Sebastian, Spain.
- Her father is Spanish while her mother is Moroccan.
- She is 5’10” tall.
- On October 25, 2015, she represented Basque at Miss World Spain 2015 and competed against 24 other candidates at the Phillip VI Auditorium in Malaga, Spain. She won the Top Model award and finished in the Top 10.
- On November 5, 2016, she represented Spain at Reina Hispanoamericana 2016 and competed against 22 other candidates in Santa Cruz, Bolivia. She was fifth runner-up.
- On September 14, 2017, she represented Guipuzcoa at Miss Universe Spain 2017 and competed against 39 other candidates at Teatro Fortuna of Hotel THB Torrequebrada Class in Benalmadena, Spain. She was runner-up to Sofia del Prado, who finished in the Top 10 at Miss Universe 2017.
- In April 2019, she walked the runway in a fashion show in Las Palmas, Spain and modelled for VIDDA. In May 2019, she visited Milan, Italy and Bilboa, Pais Vasco, Spain.
- In August 2019, she was at the Hilton Tangier Al Houara Resort and Spa in Tangier, Morroco.
- In February 2020, she visited Venice, Italy.
- In April 2020, she visited the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
- On October 16, 2021, she competed against 15 other candidates at Miss Universe Spain 2021 at the Los Olivos Beach Resort in Costa Adeje, Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain. She won the title.
- She was 23 years old when she was crowned Miss Universe Spain 2021.
- On December 12, 2021, she represented Spain at Miss Universe 2021 and competed against 79 other candidates in Eilat, Israel. She was unplaced.