Teresa Stela Barbosa Silva Santos is a Brazilian model and beauty queen. She is fluent in Portuguese and English.
Santos is from Maranguape, Ceara, Brazil. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is 5’9″ tall.
- In 2004, she won her first ever beauty pageant.
- In September 2013, she attended a Beyoncé concert.
- In June 2014, she attended a 2014 World Cup event in Brazil.
- In February 2015, she visited Cancun, Mexico. In August 2015, she was in Lake Charles, Louisiana, United States. In December 2015, she was in Moss Bluff, Calcasieu Parish, Louisiana.
- In February 2016, she was in Oceanside, California, USA. In June 2016, she visited Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- In March 2017, she visited Praia de Guajirú, Ceará. In July 2017, she was in Espigão da Beira Mar, Fortaleza, Ceará.
- In April 2018, she represented Groairas at Miss Ceara 2018 and competed against 16 other candidates. She won the title.
- On May 26, 2018, she represented Ceara at Miss Brasil 2018 and competed against 26 other candidates at Riocentro in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. She was second runner-up.
- On October 8, 2021, she represented Maranguape at Miss Ceara 2021 and competed against nine other candidates at Teatro Municipal São Jose in Ceara. She won the title for the second time.
- On November 7, 2021, she represented Ceara at Miss Brasil 2021 and competed against 26 other candidates on board the cruise ship MSC Preziosa between the coast of Bahia and São Paulo in Brazil. She won the title, making her Brazil’s Miss Universe 2021 representative.
- She was 23 years old and a psychology student when she was crowned Miss Universe Brazil 2021.
- On December 12, 2021, she represented Brazil at Miss Universe 2021 and competed against 79 other candidates in Eilat, Israel. She was unplaced.