Veronika Ščepánková is a Slovak beauty queen who works in the real estate. She hails from Lozorno, Malacky, Bratislava, Slovakia.
Ščepánková is based in Prague, Czech Republic. Here are 13 more things about her:
- In September 2014, she visited New York, United States.
- In September 2015, she enrolled at the Metropolitní Univerzita Praha in Prague where she studied international trade.
- In March 2016, she visited Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- In April 2016, she visited Baška, Krk, Croatia.
- In June 2016, she visited Munich, Germany.
- In July 2017, she visited Monte-Carlo, Monaco and Cannes, France.
- In December 2017, she visited Saalbach Hinterglemm, an Alpine resort town in Austria.
- On April 27, 2018, she was one of the 11 finalists who competed for the Miss Slovakia 2018 (Miss Slovensko 2018) title. She was unplaced.
- In December 2018, she visited Nine Beach Eilat in Eilat, Israel.
- In October 2020, she visited Provence, France.
- On November 7, 2021, she was appointed as Slovakia’s Miss Universe 2021 representative.
- She was 26 years old when she was crowned Miss Universe Slovakia 2021.
- On December 12, 2021, she represented Slovakia at Miss Universe 2021 and competed against 79 other candidates in Eilat, Israel. She was unplaced.