Xaria Davis Penn is a model and beauty queen from the British Virgin Islands. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She lives in Tortola, British Virgin Islands.
- She is Devon Penn and Symone Davis-Penn‘s daughter. Devon is a senior pastor at Spirit and Truth BVI, a Christian ministry in the British Virgin Islands. Symone is a member of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, an international, historically African American sorority. Devon and Symone got married in 1997.
- She is 6’0″ tall.
- On July 26, 2019, she attended the 11th annual Summer Sizzle BVI modeling show.
- In November 2019, she worked with Nadia Winter of the Caribbean clothing brand Duo Collection.
- In August 2020, she graduated from British Virgin Islands Seventh-day Adventist School (BVA SDA School) in Tortola with honors.
- After graduating from the BVA SDA School In 2020, she enrolled at H. Lavity Stoutt Community College in Paraquita Bay, British Virgin Islands.
- On May 1, 2021, she was at the Long Bay Beach Resort in the British Virgin Islands for a Duo Collection swimsuit photoshoot.
- From July 2021 to August 2021, she stayed at the Wyndham Lambert Beach Resort in Tortola.
- In June 2021, she visited Yolo Adventures BVI at the Scrub Island Resort in the British Virgin Islands.
- On September 25, 2021, she was crowned Miss British Virgin Islands 2021.
- She was 18 years old when she was crowned Miss British Virgin Islands 2021.
- On December 12, 2021, she represented the British Virgin Islands at Miss Universe 2021 and competed against 79 other candidates in Eilat, Israel. She was unplaced.