Khai Ling Ho is a Singaporean beauty queen, singer and songwriter. She is also a mental health advocate.
A talented vocalist and dancer, Ho is passionate about musical theater. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She was born and raised in Singapore.
- She is Sharel Ho‘s daughter and Stephanie Tan‘s niece. She has a sister named Khai Lie Ho.
- She speaks English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- She plays both the piano and the ukulele.
- Aside from singing, songwriting and dancing, she also enjoys horse riding, ice-skating, skateboarding and volleyball.
- She is 5’5″ tall.
- On October 9, 2021, she competed against nine other finalists in the virtual coronation night of Miss World Singapore 2021. She won the title.
- She was 18 years old and a recent performing arts graduate when she was crowned Miss World Singapore 2021.
- She was supposed to represented Singapore at Miss World 2021 at the José Miguel Agrelot Coliseum in San Juan, Puerto Rico on December 16, 2021 but the competition was postponed to 2022 due to the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
- When she returned to Singapore from Puerto Rico on December 19, 2021, she tested positive for COVID-19.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added.)