Mark Stanley Personette is a white man from Colorado, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He lives in Conifer, Jefferson County, Colorado.
- Aside from Conifer, he has lived in other parts of Colorado including Golden.
- He was born in Montclair, New Jersey, USA.
- He previously lived in Basking Ridge, New Jersey.
- He is 5’11” tall.
- He is accused of killing Marissa Rolf Harvey, 15, of New York, USA, who was found dead on March 28, 1978 in Sutro Heights Park in Richmond District, San Francisco, California, USA.
- He was unemployed when he was was arrested in Basking Ridge on November 5, 1979. He previously worked as an engineering assistant.
- The case involving Harvey’s death went cold until it was reopened in October 2020. Using advanced investigative methods, he was determined as a suspect, according to the San Francisco Police Department.
- On December 16, 2021, he was arrested in Denver, Colorado after a joint operation by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the San Francisco Police Department and the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office. He was booked into Jefferson County Jail in Golden and charged with one count of homicide.
- He was 76 years old when he was arrested on December 16, 2021.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added.)