Jared Michael Schmeck is a white man from Central Point, Oregon, United States. He describes himself as a free thinker.
Aside from Central Point, Schmeck has lived in other parts of Oregon including Klamath Falls. He also previously lived in Yonkers, New York, USA.
Schmeck and his wife Amanda Mae Sales Schmeck have four children. Here are 13 more things about him:
- His parents William “Bill” Lee Schmeck and Cindy Marie Roy Schmeck own Winema Electric Inc., which is based in Klamath Falls, Oregon.
- In 2004, he graduated from Mazama High School in Klamath Falls.
- On August 8, 2008, he and Amanda got married at the Eastman Gardens in Grants Pass, Oregon. He was pursuing an associate’s degree in electrical science with the Joint Apprenticeship Training Committee in Oregon while serving as an electrical apprentice with Winema Electric when they got married.
- In 2010, his wife gave birth to their first child.
- In April 2012, he joined the Medford Police Department in Medford, Oregon as a police officer.
- In January 2018, he joined Winema Electric Inc. as an office administrator.
- On July 15, 2018, he resigned from the Medford Police Department.
- On July 27, 2018, he registered as a voter in Oregon and a Republican.
- In 2019, his wife gave birth to their fourth child.
- On June 4, 2021, he, his father and two other Winema Electric employees placed second in the 2021 Southern Oregon Golf Tournament at the Running Y Ranch Resort in Klamath Falls.
- On the evening of December 24, 2021, while in his Central Point house, he called into the White House NORAD Santa tracker and talked to 46th U.S. president Joe Biden and Biden’s wife Jill Biden, who were in the South Court Auditorium of the Eisenhower Executive Office Building at the White House in Washington, D.C., USA. After telling the first couple the gifts his children wanted, he said, “Merry Christmas and let’s go, Brandon.”
- He was 35 years old and working at Winema Electric Inc. as an office administrator and a safety coordinator when he talked to Joe and Jill on the phone on December 24, 2021.
- On December 27, 2021, wearing a red Make America Great Again baseball cap, he appeared on Steve Bannon’s podcast and expressed his support for Donald Trump. He told Bannon, “‘Let’s go, Brandon!’ is more than just ‘F— Joe Biden.’ ‘Let’s go, Brandon!’ encompasses the entirety of our frustration with Joe Biden, the administration, the leftist mob, the cancel culture, the mainstream media.”