Adam Montgomery is a white man from Manchester, New Hampshire, Untied States. His nickname is Ace.
Montgomery is a father of four. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He is married to Kayla Montgomery. They have three children together.
- On January 24, 2014, he allegedly went to the Acre neighborhood of Havervill, Massachusetts to buy drugs and shot Robert Jacobs in the head. Jacobs’ brother Cameron Vitalone, then 22, shot him in the arm. On January 28, 2014, U.S. Marshalls arrested him in Manchester.
- On March 14, 2014, a Haverhill District Court judge ordered him held without held and considered him too much of a danger to the public to released.
- Charged with carrying a firearm without a license and discharging a firearm within 500 feet of a building, he pleaded guilty to all charges on September 9, 2014. He was sentenced to serve 18 months in the Middleton House of Correction in Middleton, Massachusetts.
- In 2014, Crystal Sorey gave birth to their daughter Harmony Montgomery. In 2018, Sorey lost custody of Harmony in part to a substance abuse issue. After spending time in foster care in Massachusetts, Harmony was reunited with him, a source told News 9 Investigates.
- On February 25, 2019, Kayla added his daughter Harmony to their family’s New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) account.
- He is Kevin Montgomery and Michael Montgomery‘s brother. He allegedly admitted to his brother Kevin that he inflicted a black eye on his daughter Harmony in July 2019.
- In October 2019, his daughter Harmony went missing. In the same month, he left Kayla.
- Between December 2019 and June 2021, Kayla obtained more than $1,500 in food-stamp benefits on Harmony’s behalf even though Harmony was no longer living with her and him, according to the New Hampshire Attorney General’s Office. During a redetermination process for the welfare benefits on January 7, 2021, a DHHS caseworker noted that Kayla seemed confused about whether or not Harmony lived with them in New Hampshire because Harmony goes to Sorey in Massachusetts every other weekend.
- On July 2, 2021, he was seen passing back and forth across the street of the Manchester home of his mother-in-law Christina Lubin. She filed a complaint for a restraining order, which was dismissed in October 2021.
- On December 31, 2021, authorities found him sleeping in a car with his new girlfriend in Manchester. He told authorities during a roadside conversation that Harmony was fine and he had not seen Harmony since November 2019 when Sorey came to pick up their daughter.
- On January 4, 2022, he was arrested in Manchester and booked into the Valley Street Jail in Manchester. and charged with one misdemeanor charge of interference with custody and two misdemeanor charges of endangering the welfare of a child pertaining to Harmony.
- He was 31 years old when he was arrested on January 4, 2022. On January 5, 2022, he waived his arraignment in the Hillsborough County Superior Court North after his bond was settled out of court. A judge ordered that he not have any contact with Sorey and Kayla. On the same day, Kayla was arrested.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added.)