Kayla Montgomery is a white woman from New Hampshire, Untied States. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She lives in Manchester, New Hampshire.
- She is married to Adam Montgomery.
- She and Adam have three children together.
- She is the stepmother of Harmony Montgomery, who was born in 2014 to Adam and Crystal Sorey.
- On February 25, 2019, she added Harmony to her family’s New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) account. In October 2019, Harmony went missing.
- Between December 2019 and June 2021, she obtained more than $1,500 in food-stamp benefits on Harmony’s behalf even though Harmony was no longer living with her and Adam, according to the New Hampshire Attorney General’s Office.
- During a redetermination process for the welfare benefits on January 7, 2021, a DHHS caseworker noted that she seemed confused about whether or not Harmony lived with her in New Hampshire because Harmony goes to Sorey in Massachusetts, USA every other weekend.
- On January 1, 2022, she told investigators that the last time she physically saw Harmony was in November 2019 or December of 2019 before heading into work.
- On January 5, 2022, she was arrested in Manchester and charged with one count of welfare fraud.
- She was 31 years old when she was arrested on January 5, 2022.
- On January 6, 2022, she pleaded not guilty before a judge ultimately ordered $5,000 bail.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added.)